Shane and Sarah* wanted to grow their business that specialised in high-end interior fit outs. The only problem? They had neither the funding nor the know-how to get it done—which is exactly why they came to me for help.
Here’s what I did:
- Refinanced the clients’ existing home loan and consolidated their ATO debts, two business credit cards, and two business term loans to dramatically boost their business cash flow and interest cost savings
- Accessed the equity in their home to fund the immediate growth opportunities in their business, ensuring positive cash flow and a high return on equity
- Had the clients work with my financial advisory team to map out a strategic plan to achieve their financial and lifestyle goals over the next one, five, 10, and 20 years
- Had the clients work with my business advisory team to map out a strategic plan to achieve their business goals by monitoring their key performance indicators every month, quarter, and year
- Established key business goals for the clients to put them on the fast track to acquiring an investment property at the end of the financial year so they can continue growing their personal wealth
*Names changed for privacy.